Monday, July 13, 2015

Simple Minion Cards

My son just celebrated his 11th birthday with friends at the movies. What did we see? Minions, of course!

Writing thank you notes is a requirement in our family. I know, some think it's old fashioned, but I believe it's teaching my kids about gratitude. If someone takes the time to give you a gift, you can make the time to show your appreciation.

Using my Shin Han alcohol markers (sold by CTMH, naturally), I whipped up these cards in just a few minutes.



Bello and tank you are Minionese for hello and thank you (if it wasn't obvious enough)! I used the old Cocktail Alphabet stamp set for the lettering (one of my all-time faves). Those little cupcakes with Minion twinkles were a big hit with the kids, and simple, too!


For family members who didn't come to the party, I made the above cards.

Can you tell how much I love the Shin Han alcohol markers?!? They're so awesome at giving some fast color to a quick project.

No comments:

Post a Comment